Quest systems have been designed with small footprint and zero-lot-line locations in mind. They’re versatile, compact and quiet—with operating volumes as low as 45 dB.
- Handles outdoor temperatures from — 30°C to 54°C
- 10-Year Registered Warranty
- 24V Smart Thermostat
- Efficiency Ratings up to 20 SEER/10.5 HSPF
- Flexible Configuration & Compact Design for Tight Spaces
Quest System Features
- Tonnages: 2, 3, 4 & 5 (field configurable)
- Compressor: DC inverter rotary/variable speed
- Blower motor: Multi-speed
- Heating Capacity: 24, 000-54,000 Btu/h
- Cooling Capacity: 24, 000-54,000 Btu/h
- Cooling Temperature Range: -15°C to 54°C
- Heating Temperature Range: -30°C to 24°C
- Refrigerant: Eco-friendly R410A
- Coil Type: Copper/aluminum
- Sound Levels: As low as 55dB
- Outdoor Unit Discharge: Horizontal
- Registered Warranty: 10-year parts and compressor
- Easy Installation
Unlike traditional heat pumps, Quest systems are built with inverter rotary technology to generate heat during outdoor temperatures as low as -30 °C —with the option of auxiliary heat for colder regions. It’s a Canadian exclusive: an innovative electric heat solution that keeps your home warm and comfortable even during extreme weather.
When it comes to year-round cooling and heating efficiency, Quest systems offer SEER/EER ratings up to 20/12.5 and HSPF/ COP up to 10.5/4.2. Quest qualifies for Energy Star® and may be eligible for energy efficiency rebates. Homeowners can learn more about rebates and qualifying models at National Resources Canada (nrcan.gc.ca) and their local utility websites.
Quest systems work seamlessly with American Standard Home, which puts smart home technology at homeowners’ fingertips: remote temperature control and monitoring, easy-to-set schedules, energy savings up to 10-20%, and more.